Hi! (Introducing myself)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Manolo Blahnik, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Manolo Blahnik

Manolo Blahnik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I started SW last week (did it years ago when it was only red and green days, but never stuck at it for very long, I was more of a WW kinda girl)

I joined WW after Christmas but actually gained weight (the thought of limiting my food intake mixed with the new pro points system just insured I rebelled against any diet *blush*)

So I bit the bullet, realised I needed a diet that wouldn't leave me hungry and wanting food and I knew SW would be the way forward!

My first week I thought went well, but when the scales showed no loss I had to face facts and realise that I was indeed eating too much, a third free or not, I was still eating way too much.

Okay, so I shall take a deep breath and be honest about what I was eating, so long as you don't judge me (much like the way I would judge myself if I were skinny lol!)
    A typical day would be 2 quorn sausages for breakfast with half a tin of beans, 2 eggs, and mushrooms then lunch would be a huge portion of pasta with sweetcorn and a tin of tuna followed by fruit and then dinner would be a massive portion of SW chips with chicken and veg or again, a huge portion of spag bol etc.

I would then use my HEX B for another mini meal, I would wait until the evening and have crushed weetabix with yogurt chopped banana and honey.

The odd day I would even throw in a portion of noodles and mushrooms too.

My syns would be used on the honey and two cappuccinos and a bit of mayo in my tuna pasta.

Janey mac! Eat much??? :eek: How I didn't gain is beyond me!

So.......moving swiftly on!
    This week I gave myself a telling off, realised that just because it was free didn't mean I had to eat it non stop, I also needed to turn to superfree foods for snacks and incorporate my HEX B into my meals (the A choice is used up in coffee and tea throughout the day)

I can't give up and go back to points (oh god no, I won't go back there!) so I thought I would bite the bullet and say hello to everyone and create some sort of support network for myself, after all I will be here a while :eek:

Well that was a rather long winded way of saying hello wasn't it!

(oh and please excuse the username, there was a time in my life where I appreciated shoes.........I still appreciate them, but nowadays it's from afar! lol)

MB
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome to s/w and minimins good luck losing the lbs :)

4. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Hi & welcome, you will definately get all the support you need on here.

5. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Welcome MB (love the username!). Lots of inspiration and support here - it's great to have you on board!

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey honey. for a *newbie* your very well aware of your situation, so im certain youl make this work for you. . fingers crossed for a fab loss on the scales this week for you honey.

i find i loose best eating breakfast, lunch and dinner as proper meals and only snacking if i HAVE to eat somthing, and better it be fruit or superfree veg if poss xx

7. MandiNKel

MandiNKel Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi hun welcome to SW and well done for taking your first steps on your SW journey.

8. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey MB welcome and good luck....
    IMO the best thing about shoes is even if you're having a fat day shoes will always look good... this is what I tell my hubby for the reason I'm an addict x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.