hi iv changed from sw to ww

blondie1987

iv done ww before and lost weight and felt hungry so did sw, then lost 4pound and put it bk on and more even sticking to it, so gone bk to ww, cus it does work, but my doc has put me on reductil to curb my appetite as i was eating every hour of the day. wel i have breakfast then im full,lunch then im full then dinner n im full, so good to feel full and no the food is good for my heart as the sat fat is low,so im determined with it now,

any one else changed to ww from another diet?

Hi there Good Luck with WW,it does work and is a good diet!
TBH i dont think it feels like a diet just a healthy way to eat food.
Try drinking at least 2litres of water a day,that will help with the wanting to eat all the time and fill up your plate with loads of no point veg etc.
Also make up a batch of no point soup and sugar free jelly to keep in the fridge both are pointless so great to snack on.:D
xx

Hi, ive down WW and Sw before...I did well at SW, but like the freedom of WW better.
Good luck on WW x

Hi there and welcome back.

I think most of us on here have done almost every diet plan under the sun.

Personally done SW and W8 before and find WW much better.

Hi i changed from slim fast to ww and i previously was on reductil alone, without dieting and i lost 5 stone. admittedly i have put nearly 3 of those back on but with the help of ww i am aiming to get it off and keep it off.

hey Blondie, ive done SW before as well, but found that i couldnt trust myself with eating sensible portion sizes so am doing much better at WW :) how you finding it so far? x

wel im doing good as, im eating my points and at the end of the day i dont feel bloated just satisfied, as with sw i ate loads, especially on a green day with pasta n rice, i felt so bloated all the time, like i didnt feel like i was losing weight, red days r too expensive as its meat, and having to be on green days which is carbs.

its nice to feel not bloated and happy,and eat anything i want on any day aslong as its in my points.

Back