hi, i've been everywhere!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by missy3, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey every1, i love this site and have been everywhere at somestage since joining up in feb, i started as a slimming-worlder starting weight 15 stone 11.. went for 2 weeks and ended up at 15 stone 6, had 2 weeks of nothing, decided to join weight watchers and did so at 15 stone 11.5 :( then gave that up.. weighed myself 2 weeks ago at 15 stone 13 :(:( went to the gym and ate a little bit better so now at 15 stone 9. Im thinking slim fast could maybe possibly hopefully work? ive read a lot of your threads here so congrats to everyone, u's are all doing so so well.. so i'll give it a try and hopefully i can too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Hi Missy
    Welcome to Slimfast! I personally haven't tried any other diet so can't really make any comparisons but I love SF. There are quite a few SF products to choose from and with the 3 100 cal snacks and 600 cal meal, almost nothing is out of bounds.

Feel free to join in our challenge. We pledge our losses then report our weigh ins every week. I think the May Challenge will start on Monday so people can state their targets.

Good luck! x

4. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck with SF Missy, Keep us posted xx

5. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Missy. Hope you going in our challange.

Take care
    FF

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.