Hi i've decided to start slimming world for the first time. Any advice appreciated.

ScattyKatty

Hi my mum and dad have been on slimming world for about a year now and my dad has lost 3 and a half stone and my mum 3 stone.

I was feeling low because I couldn't stick to slimfast like I had before (lost 4 stone before on it but put it back on when had my son).

So my mum rang me up and has offered to pay for me to attend a class with her and my dad.

This is the first time i'll have been to a slimming class so am a bit nervous. However I've seen both my parents lose weight on it so know it works.

Any advice and tips would be appreciated and will probably be on here a lot now for support.

Currently i'm 11 stone and would love to lose 2 by then new year (although I don't know if thats possible on a healthy eating plan) I just don't want to celebrate my upcoming 30th birthday feeling the biggest i've ever felt (apart from post baby).

So wish me luck girls x x

Hiya,
I started this diet on wednesday and love it.
2 stone is dooable as long as you stick to it i think. Theres what 19 weeks till the new year so thats at a pound a week... 1 stone 5lbs so if you add in excerise and the fact that sometimes you loose more per week then i think you could do it.

Good luck.
xx

There is a challenge on here to lose 3 stone by Xmas so I am sure that 3 stone is do-able. I am hoping to lose that much anyway.

Good Luck

Hi there. I'm trying to shift my baby weight too (and then some!). My parents are also encouraging me in my diet which is really nice, it's good to have their support, especially financially :)

I've only been doing it 2 1/2 weeks but I'm really loving it. I feel like I could do it forever and haven't had any bad days or even bad moments on it yet. I'm eating food I love and I've already lost half a stone (i'm a lot heavier than you though oops ;) )

I think it is a great diet, I can see why it wouldn't work/suit everyone but with my lifestyle and the foods I enjoy it is really working well. Giving it a go won't hurt, right? Good luck :)

Emerald
X

Thankyou hunnie good luck to you too x x

Back