Hi, just joined and a bit shy!

Hi everyone! I have just joined. Have never posted online before so a bit nervous. I am 37 and am on my 1st week of the CD on SS. Have so much to lose - over 200lb :cry:- but have to start somewhere :D. This site is really inspiring and everyone seems very friendly.

hi and Welcome to Minimins :D:D:D

I know it can be a bit scary joining an online community but you are very welcome and I'm sure you will feel at home very soon :)

Any questions about anything....please just ask and we all try to help as soon as possible.

Lacey..x :)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. Congratulations on starting CD. Try and think of mini targets like losing 7 lb or getting down to the next stone. It is not easy to think of the whole picture when you have a lot to lose and I should know. Still have about 10 stones to go

Irene xx

Hi there and welcome to Mini's :), good luck on your weightloss journey xx

Hi again!! :D

Meant to also say, how are you doing so far on CD?
We do also have a Forum called the WeMitts (We Mean it this Time) for members who have more weight to lose and feel free to just jump in and join the foks on there.:)

We also have the Century Club for members who are looking to lose 100lbs or more. I'm sure you will find the right support for you on the site and I look forward to reading about your successes.

Lacey..xx

Welcome on board hun, you will find loads of support and advice here. Good luck with CD and let us know how you are getting on.

Gx

Thanks everybody! I'm only on my 2nd day and have been ok all day until now. Can't seem to stop thinking about food now though, lol. Think I shall go to bed as that should help.

Am so glad I found this site - it is so nice to see that I am not the only one who feels like this. Had a rude remark from a random stranger today at the cashpoint, who thought it was fun to say to his kids (in a very loud voice) - 'look at the size of that'. Which usually would have sent me home to hide. But today I just thought how rude he was and that at I am finally giving it my best shot so 'who cares'!

Thanks everybody! I'm only on my 2nd day and have been ok all day until now. Can't seem to stop thinking about food now though, lol. Think I shall go to bed as that should help.

Am so glad I found this site - it is so nice to see that I am not the only one who feels like this. Had a rude remark from a random stranger today at the cashpoint, who thought it was fun to say to his kids (in a very loud voice) - 'look at the size of that'. Which usually would have sent me home to hide. But today I just thought how rude he was and that at I am finally giving it my best shot so 'who cares'!

aww sod that hun, you losing it now and thats all that matters. im just fin day one again Im a bit of a restarter. top tip dont ever break it for holidays!!! i started at over 20stone still just under 8to lose so ive a long wait to go aswell.im of to bed aswell now, you will be in ketosis soon enough :) :) xx

welcome to Mini's... you'll love it and make loadsa friends on the way!!!!

Lve nas x

You've got through Day 2 almost and that takes some doing so all credit to you!! :D

Ignore people like that at the cashpoint hun and just keep your own goals and dreams clearly in sight.

Day 3 is nearly here and as Becky said....ketosis will soon be here:clap::clap::clap:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the great new attitude!!!
The support and encouragement on this site is just amazing, and you'll make friends in no time. Hope to see you around in WeMITTS and The Century Club.
Wishing you all the luck in the world on CD! You'll do brill!
~Silence~

Hello Shygirl.

:D

hello! welcome i only joined yesterday myself! goodluck on your journey!!

can i just say porgeous, wow!! well done on your weight loss, u look absolutely amazing!!!!x

Hi and Welcome,
I have just come through my first week and i promise in a few days time u will have forgotten how hard the first few days were esp when u get to you first weigh in its all worth it xxxx
Jane

Back