Hi, just joined!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pinkscrapcat, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Pinkscrapcat

Pinkscrapcat Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimmers World
    Hi everyone,
    I have used slimmers world before to lose over a stone, but after getting married in August I went a bit crazy and put over a stone on! I feel so awful about myself - none of my jeans fit, and really want to get it off. Only got 17pounds to get there but I have been trying for a few weeks now and its my awful eating binges that I am assuming are making it hard for me to lose anything. I can be great during the week, then the weekend is bad :(.
    I thought I would start again today and join this forum which seems to have so many lovely friendly people on it, and hopefully - this time - I can stick to it!
    I am also training for the Edinburgh marathon so that should help - you would think! Fingers crossed!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum :D good luck on your weightloss journey
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Those pounds will soon go. Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.