Hi - just joined

elaine zena

Hi everyone
Just joined you all after finding the link from Mike Scott's no will power required site.
I have just started back on Cambridge (this is my second day) & I am nursing a bit of a sore head at the moment but not as bad as it was yesterday so that's good.
I have a few "annoying" conditions that have caused me to be where I am now with my weight but I'm hoping that with a lot of support (including people here) & determination I will get to where I want to be however long it may take. :)
Just to get them out of the way I have osteoarthritis, gallstones, lipoedema/lymphoedema & most recently I was diagnosed as having fibromyalgia - I know - greedy aren't I with all these things - but I'm determined not to let them get me down anymore.
I've been off work since April (I am a primary teacher) but again, hopefully, once I start feeling better in myself I want to get back.
As well as doing the Cambridge diet I am also following a low carb way of eating & I'm not 100% sure if I am going to stick with the packets totally or a replacement meal. Seeing the Counsellor on Tuesday.
Well I think I've probably gabbed on enough for now.
Looking forward to speaking to you soon.
Elaine x ;):)

Thanks a lot Irene I will do that. Need to get my head around lots of things - like the right font size for a start! :confused:
Also how I put stuff in the other column, like information and maybe a piccie at some time.
Nice to meet you.
Elaine x :)

Welcome!! :D xxxx

Welcome to Minimins & good luck with CD

Back