Hi - just joined

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elaine zena, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. elaine zena

elaine zena New Member

Hi everyone
    Just joined you all after finding the link from Mike Scott's no will power required site.
    I have just started back on Cambridge (this is my second day) & I am nursing a bit of a sore head at the moment but not as bad as it was yesterday so that's good.
    I have a few "annoying" conditions that have caused me to be where I am now with my weight but I'm hoping that with a lot of support (including people here) & determination I will get to where I want to be however long it may take. :)
    Just to get them out of the way I have osteoarthritis, gallstones, lipoedema/lymphoedema & most recently I was diagnosed as having fibromyalgia - I know - greedy aren't I with all these things - but I'm determined not to let them get me down anymore.
    I've been off work since April (I am a primary teacher) but again, hopefully, once I start feeling better in myself I want to get back.
    As well as doing the Cambridge diet I am also following a low carb way of eating & I'm not 100% sure if I am going to stick with the packets totally or a replacement meal. Seeing the Counsellor on Tuesday.
    Well I think I've probably gabbed on enough for now.
    Looking forward to speaking to you soon.
    Elaine x ;):)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Let us know if we can help in any way

Good luck
    Irene xx
  4. elaine zena

elaine zena New Member

Thanks a lot Irene I will do that. Need to get my head around lots of things - like the right font size for a start! :confused:
    Also how I put stuff in the other column, like information and maybe a piccie at some time.
    Nice to meet you.
    Elaine x :)
  5. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome!! :D xxxx
  6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Elaine good luck with your weightloss x
  7. elaine zena

elaine zena New Member

Thankyou for your good wishes.

Elaine x :)
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  9. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey.

Keisha xxx
  10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins elaine :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.