Hi new here, on day 3

Hi everyone, my name is Viv and I have a few questions.
I'm on day 3 of 4 pack SS as I'm 5'8,
last night I had 3 vodkas and today I've had some coke zero, how bad is this in the first week? Have a really jeapordised things for myself? Appart for the vod and coke I've been sticking to it 100% only perhaps not drinking enough water, I am really struggling with that tbh.
No idea if I'm in ketosis yet, but dont think I am, could the coke zero and vodka have set me back?

Hi Viv,

Welcome and good luck with your journey.
Don't worry too much now about what you have already had but try to stay away from the vodka and coke zero as it can weaken your resolve not to eat anything. Just continue with your shakes and drink your water (IT REALLY HELPS).
Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi Happy....welcome, its probably not hindered your loss too much this week, but it can be dangerous to drink alcohol while in ketosis. there is a thread in the main forum sticky area i think. Please try not to drink any alcohol. Some people do drink coke zero but, others find it makes them hungry. Try to stick to once or twice a week if you really have to have it.
Good luck with your first week, its the hardest one, but once over the first week you will find it gets easier. xx

Hi everyone, my name is Viv and I have a few questions.
I'm on day 3 of 4 pack SS as I'm 5'8,
last night I had 3 vodkas and today I've had some coke zero, how bad is this in the first week? Have a really jeapordised things for myself? Appart for the vod and coke I've been sticking to it 100% only perhaps not drinking enough water, I am really struggling with that tbh.
No idea if I'm in ketosis yet, but dont think I am, could the coke zero and vodka have set me back?

Hi Viv, sorry to hear you are struggling, i know how hard the first week can be, but to be 100% is really the only and best way to do CD, what's done is done but if you really want this to work, make the choice to be 100% from this moment on. and this means not having coke zero or any other extras and getting all the water in, the water intake is soooo important for this diet, you need it to flush out all the ketones and keep yourself hydrated as you lose excess water retention.

As for being in ketosis now, I would think possibly not (due to the alcohol) but the sooner you get back on track the sooner the ketosis kicks in and the fat-burning begins!!

Good luck with being 100%

x

Back