Hi, New here!

hi katy73, thx for advise, will try that. wasnt gonna try the flapjacks as every1 says theyre awful but think i'll get a couple to try been as u like them. would be great to chew something.
hubby got a chinese the other night, he handed me the mini spring rolls and they smelt so good, i chewed one then spat it out. tasted yummy, really wanted to eat all of them but didnt. just the chewing satisfied me. lol.

hi kerry and welcome hun, well done on getting through your 1st 5days with a positive mind, it is hard for the 1st week but it does get easier hun, i still get a little hungry now and then but it`s usually when im due a shake now, stick with it and the results will be amazing.. good luck 4 your 1st weigh in on tuesday hunxxx

Hi Kerry and Jenny and welcome to the crazy rollercoaster that is LT.

I found the first week really tough...and then after that it's been a mixture of ups and downs (like any diet really!)

You'll find loads of support on here, and loads of good advice too. Like Scotsmist said, I'd ditch the scales- it can make you disappointed/complacent. If I were you I'd stick to the weekly weigh ins.

I tend to have my shakes as late as possible so I've got something to look forward to!! Tend to have one before work then one at about 5 and one about 8 ish, but you'll work out what is best for you as you get into it.

Re: exercise... I currently go to the gym 3 times a week and do about an hour of cardio and then toning tables. Seems to be working ok for me....but listen to your body...that's the main thing.

Good luck to you both with your first WI- and make sure you let us know how you get on! I predict you'll both be pretty darned ecstatic!!

Big hugs

Luce x

just to say hi to you both. I am a newbie too and finding this site fab. Everyone is so supportive of each other. It is a great boost for those of us who can weaken in our resolve to do well. good luck on your journey.

hi kerry
i'm also new starting 2morrow but i dont know if you will get this reply as havn't a clue what i'm doing but anyway upwards and onwards good luck.:) i'm also kerry

Love to read posts from you lot that are actually well into their Lighterlife programme as well as others, like me, just after inspiration. Am actually joining a gym today as I know all the theory about healthy eating and excercise but just need to actually do it!
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Back