Hi new here :-)

Hello all.

Thought I would start my own diary to keep my on the straight and narrow.

I started the CD two years ago and lost just over 3 stone in 11 weeks and then went on holiday, I did intend to get back on the CD but I never quite managed to SS again, until now. I have maintained my weight reasonably well and I gained around 1/2 stone in total. I became a CDC in March 2006 and I absolutely love helping other people lose weight, its my dream job.

My original weight was 16 stone and I went down to around 13 stone and I was happy with this, still overweight but the desperation had gone. Two weeks ago something clicked and I decided to SS again and so far so good:) I have read all the diarys on here and success stories and its so motivating and reasurring that other people are going through this at the same time.

So lets raise our glasses and toast ourselves, (with sparkling water of course):D to a happy, healthy and slimmer summer for us all.

SW 13.7
Week 1 13.3 -4
Week 2 13 -3

Hiya TS

Welcome aboard :)

Mike

Thanks Mike, I met you at the training day in Corby, but we only said hello. Well done you your weight loss is amazing, and maintained now for a year!!! thats brilliant.

Hi

Hi TS

welcome back! Its nice to find someone who is a similar starting weight! I'm 6 ft and have slowly crept up from 10 1/2 stones to 13 stones in the last 3 years... After my motorbike accident 3 years i suddenly lost of lot of my mobility and went from being a reasonably active 20 sth to one who did not know what to do to keep busy, hence the food love!

One of my closest friends, Mina Mina, also on CD 790 at the mo is also around 13 st... We both reckon we can go down 2 stones in the next 8 weeks! Join our challenge! The one who gets there fastest gets no rewards but gets to enjoy a nice meal before the others!

Good luck with your fresh start!

Maia

Woke up today, still feeling very positive, my weigh in day is Monday and I am hoping for another 3lbs. Had a quick peep at the scales today and just in the 12's, can't wait to get into the 11's, hopefully this should be around end of April. This will then be the lightest I have been since having my kids, who are 9 and 7.

Just a quick question, how do you post your signature at the moment, had a quick look but can't seem to figure it out:eek:

Thanks

TS

just a blip

My third weigh in today and I lost nothing:( May have something to do with the piece of pizza I had last night, so my own fault, oh well it could have been two pieces but I squirted washing up liquid over the rest:p Its TOTM and I always crave carbs, why is this??

Back completely on track today, yesterday was just a blip, I must remain focused, I go on holiday in 19 weeks and I promised myself last year that the next time I went abroad I would be at least 2 stone lighter.

TS

Blimey can't believe its been over 2 months since I last posted.

Diet went a bit pants for a couple of weeks but SS now for 5 weeks and I am finally in the 11's :) not been here since I had the kids:eek:

Its now 7 weeks until my holiday and I am finally starting to believe I can do this and finally get to my goal of 10 - 10 1/2 stone.

TS
X

Back