Hi new here!

Safia

Gold Member
Hi I have been given xenical by my doc. Its not the first time i have been given it but all other times I havent been motivated to do it properly. After having my second daughter 4 months ago I have put on half a stone and i'm really desperate to lose weight. I started the xenical today but got so bored and ate a unhealthy curry and icecream!

Hi, Safia and welcome. Have a good read around the forum and perhaps it will give you some inspiration, although you really need to try and get some motivation from somewhere. Have you much weight to lose in total? Try writing down all the reasons you want to do this and have a read at it the next time the curry beckons! We are all here to support you so post often, there is always someone around to talk to. Good luck, you CAN do this, onwards and downwards!

KB x

Hiya and welcome to Minis, and to the Xenical forum :) I can only echo what Kitty has said, you need to get your head in the right place, regardless of how you choose to lose weight. We're all here to support each other, and you of course, and there is loads of support here, so keep posting and I'm sure you'll find your mojo soon. Good luck xx

you can have curry just choose weightwatchers ones ... if your super hungry bulk it up with more rice or veggies... it always works just check the back most are under 5g of fat but some are not just have a good look first..

if you fancy treats try weightwatchers deserts , and the cake slices are delicous (carrot cake with yogurt topping...)....or hartleys low calorie jellys are nice , also co-op have got a range of low fat choc deserts they are lovely..

healthy eating doesnt have to be boring x

I am 16st5 and want to try and get down to 10st because the weight is really getting to me now. After finding this website I think this will give me the motivation and help I need. I find that the docs just hand you the tablets, give you the facts and expect you to come back a month later having lost some weight with no support what so ever! Thankfully I have now found support and people just like me battling against our weights.

Safia, you are close enough to the weight I started at in January this year and I am now well on my way, still a way to go though! Take it half a stone at a time, reward yourself as you pass each milestone and you'll soon get there.

KB x

Back