Hi new here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Ltme, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Ltme

Ltme Full Member

Hi all I am on week four as of today my fourth weight-in is tonight ek so far in the three weeks prior I have lost 5 lbs so hoping for better tonight fingers crossed I am a wife and mum of three and finding it hard too here to keep me inspired xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wanna_be_size14

Wanna_be_size14 Full Member

weight watchers
    Hi welcome and well done so far with the weight loss and I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration and support on here x

4. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    Welcome to minimins! You'll get all the support (and more!!) from the lovely people here!!

Well done on you losses so far - let us know how you get on today.

It is difficult to feel inspired and motivated all the time - so coming on here is a little boost.

Good luck!
  5. thirtyand....

thirtyand.... Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi. I joined my local WW on Monday 2nd October 11. So far I seem to be doing ok however I find myself struggling to come up with good dinner ideas for me and the family that are low in pro points. I think on Monday i'll buy the receipe book but until then i'll stick to simple foods and lots of veggies.

My aim is to lose 14lb by christmas.

Can't wait for my weigh in on monday to see if i've lost. Fingers crossed
  6. Ltme

Ltme Full Member

Thanks got another 0.5 lbs off this week but it off and not on so heading in the right way but kids of school from today f or 2 weeks ek thank you for the welcome looking forward to chatting more xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.