Hi New Person Here!

Hi,
I'm new here (obviously!) I started slimming world earlier in the year and was doing really good- but my head wasnt in the game and i had a 15 month old who WOULD NOT sit still for the meetings so just ending up quitting. Now im the heaviest ive ever been as when i quit i REALLY fell off the wagon!
Nothing fits and when i look in the mirror im so disgusted that ive let myself get this way- ive actually posted a picture of myself on the fridge as motivation LOL!
Anyway- as of yesterday I'm back on the wagon, i think i will try and keep slimming world guidelines as i was doing well, i just have to refrain from sitting down and eating!!!
So there you go!

Southernharmony83

Hiyaaa! Welcome to MM and back to slimming world!
Dont panic about falling off the wagon again, if you have a bad day, just carry on with SW as if nothing happened.
Best of Luck, Just as if you need anything and people will be more than willing to help :)
Keep in touch xxx

hi southernharmony83 and :welcome: to the forums! I know what you mean about falling off the wagon - I did WW a few years ago lost loads of weight so stopped going to meetings - fell off the wagon big time and am now back to where I started.
Great idea about putting a photo on the fridge to motivate you - I may borrow this idea! If you have done SW before and know it works I would stick with that! Just remember we are only human and inevitably we all fall off the wagon - success is gained however, from picking yourself up and carrying on!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi !

:lost: Hi- I'm new too ! Not sure what I'm doing at all as far as posting is concerned. I'm sure I'll learn.... hopefully!
I've tried various other "diets" including SS, WW etc and lost my Mojo - couldn't get my motivation back and needed something completely different. So far I'm loving SW and finding it quite easy , although just back from hols in Belgium ( Chocolate, Beer, Frites Waffles - Eek ) . So not really looking forward to tomorrows weigh in !! Any way - just wanted to say Hi !!

Hi Newbies, I find it more motivating to put a slim pic of me on the fridge to inspire me to get to goal, that way i smile when i see myself instead of feeling ashamed . Good luck everyone xx

Back