Hi! New Slimming World member! :D

Congratulations on an amazing loss so far! Have you done food diaries so you can go back and see what you've done differently or if you've slipped up without realising?

Or it might just be your body adjusting to such an awesome first week. Keep at it and see what happens next weigh day xx

Hello, welcome, I'm a SW-er too :) - I started in January and I'm almost at 2.5 stone; losses do seem to vary a bit but I try to stick to the 1/3 superfree foods every day; it is easy to forget that and get carried away with free spuds, baked beans etc! I also found losses slower when eating cereal bars all the time as my healthy Bs, so I try to vary those a bit too.

I saved some Syns because I thought I'd need them, but I'm really not hungry! Completely full and satisfied on chicken, corn on the cob and salad! How about you?

Not too bad; I tend to eat free/superfree for breakfast and lunch, then use syns later in the day; I always feel like a treat at the weekend, but I save syns to allow for it (little bit of wine and some low fat crisps tonight :)) - choc cake sounds yummy but I would be tempted to have more than a slice! I am also into the rocky road hi-fi bar at the moment if I need a choc fix

I can recommend the peanut ones too, although they are just one bar for your healthy B, but worth it if you are hungry as they are more substantial than the rocky road size. The peanut ones are quite chewy, like a flapjack texture; great if you are peckish at night with a cuppa and you havent had your B quota :)

So far, a banana. Waiting for the washer to spin and will go foraging for something else once it's hung out.

Back