Hi new to sight and new to sw - looking for support

Hi all my name is Sarah and I joined slimming world on thursday, did my shopping yesterday and officially started diet today. Have eaten more than I thought I could and not felt hungry all day.
I'm trying extra easy for my first week and am looking for any tips and advice, also Ideas for shopping basket, fairly easy when it comes to food so any suggestions will be welcome. And I hope to make some new friends to. :) Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend. x x

Hi, I would spend time reading all the different parts of this forum,it's full of recipes,food diaries,healthy extras,syns

It's the best way to learn about what everyones eating and get ideas.

Good luck xxx

Hi !

I am into my 2nd week of SW, my weigh in day is also Thursday.

My first week I lost 3lb, am hoping for at least 2lb this week. I want to lose 5st so will need lots of help. You can loom on her for recipes or I highly recommend buying the Extra Easy Cookbook from group £4.95 - loads of scrummy reciepes

Good luck xxx

Jenny

Hi, I have just been having a look around on here for some ideas myself, there are so many great ideas on the food diary threads, I've just been drooling over some of the ones with pictures.
There is also a really good thread on the recipes subforum, called something like "post your pics for food ideas" there are hundreds of ideas on there too.
Good luck with SW! x

welcome to the best support website for SW i have ever found!!! hope you enjoy the eating plan and succeed far beyond your goals!!!

Lots of love EB x

Back