Hi! Newbie here, been on Exante TS for one week

Faery Jess

Hello! My name’s Jesse, Im originally from California but live in Glastonbury (UK) now. Been doing Exante total solution for one week now- 6lb down as of today! :bunnydance: But ooof its been hard so I thought I’d join this group and find some people who are going through the same thing. Found it originally a few years ago when I was doing Slimming World but never actually signed up. Am still learning how to navigate this forum so bear with me. Nice to meet you all!!!

Hi Jesse, welcome! Congratulations on your loss so far! I’ve been on Exante for a week and a half now, I agree - it is hard! The people on here are great though - loads of support and it really does help.

Hope you are having a great day! X

Hi I’m day 2 spending a lot of time soaking in the bath to distract myself, for once I’m happy my husband is away with work for a few days, so much less temptation when you don’t have to watch someone eat real food or suggest a pub trip! Good luck Jen and Jesse

Good luck girls! Exante is the easiest and hardest diet I have ever been on but it really does work, just one day at a time.

This forum has made my journey much easier, I love the support and talking to people who really know what it is like.

Take care girls! xxx

So I did the moon walk at the weekend 26 miles and the last 6 were hell, needless to say I had carbs and paid the price for coming out of ketosis with a 4 lb scale gain by Monday morning,(who knew how exciting flapjack looks at 4 am!} straight back to total solution Monday and 3 of them are gone so I figure I will be back on track in a couple of days

Back