Hi newbie here! Can I join a team?

mummydee

Hi everyone I'm new!

My names Dee, am 28 and from Kent. Married with two munchkins aged 4 and almost 1. Our family is complete so now I want to concentrate on losing the 4+ stone I have put on in the last 5 years!

I started my weight loss journey on 5th Jan and have lost 11.5lbs to date through calorie counting but signed up to weight watchers on wednesday to give me an extra boost!

Hope to get to know some of you!

Dee x

Hi Dee, My names Linzi and im 26 living in Sheffield, I have a 3 year old and put on 4 stone when i was pregnant and never got round to losing it and working in a office with buns on the go daily does not help but im ready to tackle this now my daughter is in nursery. I started weight watchers on the 3rd Feb and have 4+ stone to lose to make me comfortable again but concerntrating on losing 2 stone before 16th May when i go on my jollies. Up to now i have lost 6 half pounds which im chuffed at. You are doing really well are you finding the new pro points ok? I couldnt get my head round it so went back to doing the old weight watchers points which i find alot easier and its working.

Keep up the good work xx

Hi Linzi, nice to meet you!
Yeah the pro points is okay I guess, I get a bit confused with some of the items that are 1 item = 1 point but 2 items = 3 points, it does get more than a tad confusing, but thats what everyone I know is using so am just going to perservere with it, its only been a week so I prob just need some time to get used to it!
Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 3.5lbs this week so pretty pleased with that!
Well done on your weight loss so far! I have a mini-goal of shedding another 2stone by my birthday (early June)
xxx

Back