Hi Newbie here doing SW online

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rocketgob, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. rocketgob

rocketgob Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(7.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all been doing SW online on my own since end of May, have lost 4 stone in the past with sw but 3 kids later ... well you know the story lol!

Have been doing ok up until the last week, seem to have lost my motivation at the moment so I have joined to hopefully get it back. Oh and my added complication is that I have multiple sclerosis too so exercise is an as and when thing for me :/

Gobby x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Gobby, Welcome to the forum.

Well done on your loss so far!

It is a struggle, isn't it? I have AS so my ability to exercise is very limited and I have to take it day by day. Very difficult to make any sort of plans as I never know what I am going to be like so I do know where you are coming from in that respect.

Hope you will start up your own diary on here as it is such a help and we will be able to see how you are getting on and help in any way we can...

Take care and all the very best to you .... :)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.