Hi Newbie Here!

Mom38

Silver Member
Hi,

I have always used Minimins as a great source of information regarding the Slimming World plan so thought I would join and say hi.

Im 38 and from the North West of England.

I would like to lose around 3 stone which is a realistic target for me, anything else will be a bonus. I certainly wont be skinny with that and could probably use another 3 stone off but its a start.

At the moment I have lost 6lb over the last month, had a bad week last week so just back on track again now.

Yesterday I made a mistake, I seen an offer for £35 off Slimming World online and thought I would join up and get some up to date information which would be of use to me and maybe some online support.

Why I did that I will never know, where on earth have the red and green days gone????????????? I was that baffled I asked chat support who informed me that they do not do red and green and its all EE...hmmm well that renders my money totally wasted. :( I am a little bit angry about it too and have asked for a refund. I doubt I will get it but I go by the saying, if you dont ask, you dont get.

I most definetly should have just joined here in the first place.

Nice to meet you all and look forward to chatting. :)

Back