Hi Newbie here!!

monkeypie

Hi everyone - thought I'd pop on & say Hellooo. I'm an on-off-on-off-on member of Slimming World & have been kidding myself for a while now that I'm following the plan :wave_cry:

I've decided (once again) that it's time to stop messing around & shift this excess weight once and for all!! Hoping to find some inspiration from you guys on here

Monkeypie x

Hello and welcome to Minimins :)

Theres a great SW section here

Thanks Starlight - just been having a quick nsey around the SW section looking for some inspiration :)

Well done on your weight loss so far by the way - you must be sooo proud of yourself for such a great loss!!

Hi Monkeypie, welcome to Minis. We are a friendly lot here. If you feel you want added motivation then you coulld join one of the SW four teams. Each team is made up of up to 10 members and each week the individuals of each team post their losses. The team with the most losses wins. Its only for fun but can be very motivational. xx

Thanks Ariel & Flirtygirl - hopefully this time is for real - can't be doing with another summer of sweat rashes & tight clothing :(

How do I go about joining one of the weigh-in groups?? Do I get into trouble if I have a gain and make the whole group look bad??

Monkeypie x

No, you wont get in trouble at all. Like I said it's just for fun. Its just a motivational tool. I think Team FBI is full. I believe team FFF are looking for members. I would advise starting a thread asking to join a SW team for July. One of the captains should then reply. The Captan of my team is Emski so maybe post a thread for her attention. If you get no response then let me know and I will PM her for you as you can only pm after 50 posts xx

Thanks for the info Flirtygirl - I've just had a quick look on the thread but I think I mite wait a while until I make sure the weight's starting to shift in the right direction before I gatecrash anyone's weigh-ins :eek:

Back