Hi, newbie here.

Roz

I've only just found this site, and it's so great that I did! It seems really friendly, so I'm looking forward to getting to know lots of you.

Hi Roz, welcome to the madhouse! we are all really friendly on here so if you need anything, just shout xx

Nice to meet you Roz, i felt the same when i found this site as it's a godsend. xxx

heya Roz.. i'm new here too :) xx

Thanks for the welcomes!!
I'm quite excited to be on the SW eating plan and I've never eaten so much in all my life! I used to be a chocoholic... lol.

One question... how do you get a pic as an avatar. I've clicked on the avatar bit on the edit thingy, but it's not giving me an option to add one... so I'm stuck...:8855:

welcome all you new folk, Roz i think you need to have a few more postings before you can do things like avators.

Hi to all you newbies! I joined in January and it is really keeping me going. I don't attend classes so my motivation and support comes from all the great people on here!

Check out the recipe section for ideas and if you are completely new to SW also have a look at peoples food diaries to pick up ideas - this has really helped me.

Good luck on your weight loss journey and just ask if you get stuck :D

Back