Hi, newbie here.

Hello all,

I am new to the forum, but not new to SW. The first time I ever tried SW it was just original days, a kind of "Low carb" diet, there were no green days!

I have been back and forth ever since. The most I ever lost with SW was 2st 10lb.

The most I have ever lost altogether was 4 st, 1lb, and it was on my own, "healthy eating" and lots of walking.

But I have always regained all the weight so I am back to start over.

I am running the Race For Life in June and really would like to lose at least a couple of stone by then. I think with exercise this is acheivable, but I'll need some help guys!!! :)

Hello welcome to the boards, I'm sure you will do it and well done for doing Race For Life! Good luck x

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration here!

Welcome! Loads of useful info here, so I am sure you'll get all the help and support you need.
I'm also doing RfL in June! Good luck with training for that :)

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome!

Bit peed off tis morning as I jumped on the scales (slap, I know I shouldn't have!) and I seem to have gained 2lb since my first weigh in day on Thursday!

I have been really good and not deviated from the plan (I'm an old hand, so I know I have been doing it correctly and have been checking book for any changes). I am gutted! :cry:

hi wishfulthinking , i only started yesterday and was gutted this morning (totm) gonna be hard few days fighting the chocolate munchies for me lol

im a serial weigher lol never off the scales so ive put them in my roofspace till next monday morning to avoid temptation , youve still a few days before official weigh in day ,hopefully it will even out for you;)

Welcome to the forum - it's great, everyone is very friendly and supportive and you can always pick up great tips and recipes. Good luck with your RFL and SW, xx

I'm surprised everyone's not shouted at you....

Don't weigh yourself any other time than WI time!!!

:giggle:

It's never an accurate reading. The body is weird and what it says today is most likely not what it will say on Thursday.

Stick with it. Don't get disheartened. It will work for you if you're doing it right :)

Welcome hun, good luck with RFL and STAY away from those pesky scales. lol. xxx

Yeah, I knew I'd get told off! I have dished out the same advice on many an occasion myself! Stay away from the damn scales!!!!!!!!!

I'll do lines......

Stay away from the damn scales!

:D:D:D