Hi - newbie! :)

Briar

Well, I say newbie. I'm new to using forums but I've been following slimming world for around 9 months now, with little success I have to admit.

If I'm totally honest (always the best option) I've just finished 4 days of Lipotrim and it's made me ill.
I've vowed never ever to do something as drastic as food replacement again. I admire anyone that can do it and stick to it but goodness me, it's hellish!
Never thought I'd crave salad, put it that way!

Anyway, I'm hoping to start back on plan on Monday morning, and I'll be going to a local group as of Thursday this week.

I mainly mix between EE and Green days so hopefully I can get it all right this time.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

& apologies in advance for posting alot, I'm a chatterbox unfortunately.

Last edited:
hi and welcome to the forum and back to SW . I have been doing SW for weeks after a long time on CD ( same as lipotrim ) and I know what you mean , its tough !!
can I ask why SW didnt seem to work for you before ? was it that you werent able to stick to it , or was it that it didnt seem to work for you ?
I do red days as have to limit my carb intake or I retain water like a camel !!!

I hope SW works for you this time :D

I'm a greedy piggy unfortunately.
I'm one of these that could sit down with a bag of maltesers for her syns, but end up having 2.
I misused my syns big time and would end up going right over. I also struggle quite a bit to get more than 1.5l of water down me.
These are both things that I plan to sort out this time round, with any luck :)

Back