Hi Newbie

ctdexw

Hi,

Introducing myself on here! Im a 36 yr old nurse/midwife with a partner and 3 kids (2 are twins aged 5)

Have been on CD before, and lurked loads on here but havnt really posted before. Weighed 13 st 10llbs feb 07 and after about 60 days weighed 11st 2llbs and a size 14 which I was very comfortable with and stopped.

Unfortunately, Ive put it all back on! Starting again at 14 stone and am on Day 5.

My goals are:-

1. To get to under 12stone something mark for my midwifery graduation ceremony in November.
2. To get into my size 14 next jeans which i used to wear at the start of my training march 07. they are hanging on the outside of my wardrobe to motivate me :)
3. When Im in a size 14, to start trying on wedding dresses for my wedding. (havnt set a date yet- probably next year)

So thats hi from me, Im feeling ok, no headaches or too much weakness etc, although i have been resting alot (on holidays!)

Ive been naughty and started chewing lemon and strawberry sugar free chewing gum- so i suppose i should knock that on the head shouldn't i?
I have been drinking enough water (about 5 litres a day) and black coffees and nettle teas with no sweeteners.

Hi, I restarted two weeks ago after putting back on a cd loss...
You have some good goals, so it won't be long before you are back into the swing.. I am impressed by your water consumption, I struggle to do 3 litres!
x

Just wanted to say hello and welcome, glad you decided to post rather than lurk !!! Think that the help and encouragement you can get from everyone on here is priceless good luck XxX :D

Hi and welcome back to the wondeful world of CD! I have restarted again today after a brief weekend break! going good so far...

good luck with your weight loss:)
I lost weight with the CD and put most of it back on too:rolleyes:...im on day one of my restart today..
take care
emma.xxx

HI there, good luck on your journey, just wanted to say if your going to chew gum make sure its not lemon flavoured as that can take you out of ketosis.

Hi all started 2day on cambridge after being on lipotrim, was 16 stone 10 and now weigh 14 stone 11, hoping to be a size 12 by xmas and to lose three stone aswell. Finding it hard with the water but am trying. Good luck all.

Back