• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi slimmers!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this website and am also joining slimming world on wednesday at my local meeting! Quite nervous really never been to a slimming class before. I'm about 13 1/2 stone and want to lose at 3 1/2 stone.
I find it hardest thinking of healthy meals for tea as me and my partner don't get in from work until 6:00, I need to pre plan my weekly meals I think! I'm hoping to find lots of ideas from the weekly meetings and on this handy iPhone app!!
Good luck to you all!!
Kelly x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello I'm new too. My evening meals this week have been salmon with stir fry veg which doesn't take long or quorn and veg and then had a muller light I don't eat till late. I'm trying mostly red days as carbs make me fat!!

Good luck with it, there is great recipe forum on here

Hi Kelly,
You're using the iPhone app too? Are you having any problems with it? I can't seem to do anything with it. Am I doing something wrong? It says I can't do my profile and stuff like that. I also have one notification and I have no idea what for. Are you having any problems with it?
Good luck with sw - I lost 3 stone on it. It's a great diet.
Sarah

I really like muller light yoghurts and i see a lot of people saying that they have them so that is great!!
Only just started using the iPhone app and didn't even know you could change your profile!
Is there a way of going on threats you've started or commented on as I've just had to scroll through them all to find the one I did this morning!!
Thanks!! x

Thanks very much, that's loads easier!! I made sw syn free roast potatoes last night and they were great, not joining class until Wednesday but thought I'd try them out!!

Kelly - I work v long days and understand that having to cook late on can be a hassle but I have found that SW is flexible to that in so much as there are plenty of meals you can make quickly and loads & loads that you can either do in the slow cooker or batch cook for freezing. It can take a bit of time in the planning and prep stage but that effort defo pays off!!

Good luck!!

DickieC xx