Hi tea syns- warning pic attached :os

smartie831

So, I had a lovely catchup with a friend. Long overdue and had a afternoon tea present.
I hadn't had any syns before I went and had both hex A and Hex B. can anyone help me syn this. I am only 6 days in so I'm still unsure...
1 ham sandwich 1 cheese sandwich. Half a scone with a tsp cream and jam. 1 bite sized almond slice and the chocolate cake on top. Thanks in advance xxxx ekkkkkkk oh and a glass of champagne :eek:s
X

Attachments

• image-3204460435.jpg
    image-3204460435.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 281
  • image-3032867968.jpg
    image-3032867968.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 254
I know! It's was a present bought for me in feb so and it expired next week. I've got all 70 syns for it if need be. :(

So, I had a lovely catchup with a friend. Long overdue and had a afternoon tea present.
I hadn't had any syns before I went and had both hex A and Hex B. can anyone help me syn this. I am only 6 days in so I'm still unsure...
1 ham sandwich 1 cheese sandwich. Half a scone with a tsp cream and jam. 1 bite sized almond slice and the chocolate cake on top. Thanks in advance xxxx ekkkkkkk oh and a glass of champagne :eek:s
X
OMG that looks so good. I guess once in a while it won't cause any harm:)

I find this is the most difficult thing.......... the eating out when there are no choices. So you just need to draw a line under it and maybe you won't lose weight this week, hopefully you will be lucky. It was a lovely gift, don't spoil it by getting hung up on how many syns.
Forget it and just get back on plan
Good luck at your weigh in

Back