I'm worried I'm doing it wrong

hollandgirl4

Hey everyone. I've been doing slimming world online for about 2 weeks now, I had been eating 'healthily' for 3 weeks prior, so that's 5 weeks of change in total. I weighed myself before I started eating healthily 5 weeks ago but didn't see what I weighed before I started following slimming world. Anyway, I weighed myself yesterday and have lost a total of 8lbs and am back in my size 10 jeans (horrray!) but I have no idea how much of this was lost through slimming world, but am now going to weight myself weekly at the same time.
I'm just a bit worried I'm doing it wrong. I've kept a food diary everyday and it really helps me keep on track- the only thing is the 1/3rd superfoods- with my tea in the evenings I don't always have salad or veg with it but I will almost always have a large fruit salad afterwards because I love my blackberries, strawberries, bananas, grapes etc- I prefer fruit so much more to veg. What's worrying me is that I've read it should be on the same plate and eaten with your meal- now for obvious reasons I don't really want my fruit salad with my chicken korma!! Am I doing it wrong. And also, if I have something like spaghetti bolognaise (I always make everything from scratch and use fry light instead of oil) this has loads of veg in, do I still need a 1/3rd superfoods or is it ok if it's included in the meal? I really just don't know if I'm doing it right.
Also, I'm really sorry if I posted this question in the wrong place, I didn't really know where to post the topic!!
Thanks in advance :)
P.S I feel so guilty about eating syns!!!!

Not an expert but on extra easy tou can have as much as you want of the free food plus one healthy extra from a and b.
Up to 15 syns a day
I think the 1/3 of your plate is just a suggestion to fill u up on low cal food. There are veg fruit eggs dairy herbs drinks and dairy thats superfree. No u dont need veg and fruit onsame plate.

Hope this helps. If not come bk to me

It is confusing ay first but once you ve done it for a while you will be fine

Back