Hi there im a newbie and starting my lipotrim on monday

Hi Womblepatra,

I started LT today. Its going ok but I do have to keep reminding myself not to pick at the kids leftovers! I really want to stay with it 100% but I know its going to be hard. I find if I keep sipping at the water it helps me to feel better and the busier I keep myself then the less I think of food!

Best of luck.
Busy Mum.

Hi womblepatra :)

Welcome to the forum! Wishing you lots of good luck for Monday and the rest of the week (and for your first weigh-in)! :)

Best of luck for Monday womblepatra :))

Thank you all for the lovely welcome, i will keep you all posted on my progress,

HI Busy Mum, My children have grown and left home, so luckily i dont have that distraction anymore, as i did pick at their leftovers, My hubby says he will help by doing his own cooking thank goodness as im sure that would be another weakness for me, Good luck with your journey , would love to hear how your getting on as the weeks go by,

best wishes
womblepatra

Last edited:
Good Luck :)

We're twins Adele35, I'm on day 5 too!

Well done on deciding to begin.
As you've probably heard, the first two days is REALLY hard but you'll get used it and your body adjusts.
I've had a boost this week as I got weighed and really happy with my loss - once you work yourself towards that first weigh in, (I find personally) the rest is history.

good luck womblepatra :) ive been on it 5 days now and doing great just get your head in it you will be fine. but you need the support off your family and friends and get rid of anything that will tempt you :) the chicken soup is digusting but your chemist will change it if you dont like xx

Wishing you luck. I'm on day 12 and feeling good. Just wishing I'd started Lipotrim earlier :D. Keep posting once you start and let us know how you're getting on. Enjoy the journey to a new you. x

good luck womblepatra I have been on liporim TFR for nearly 2 weeks now and i look forward to weigh in. I keep wanting to get on scales at home but talk myself out of it and tell myself my reward will be on my weigh date and it is such a motivational boost to keep me going till weigh date :)

Welcome Womblepatra, this is a decision you won't regret. Re not cooking for your hubby, you may actually find like a lot ofmuson here that you actually live cooking for him despite not eating yourself. It's quite weird but I live cooking more when I'm on the shakes than when I'm not and I tend to be more adventurous on healthy recipes for my family.

Good luck anyway.

Best wishes for tomorrow womblepatra!

Im starting tomorrow aswell ! Cant wait to see some results, nervous aswell but will be worth it ! Good luck <3 xxx

Ive been to see my pharmacist today and got my weeks worth of shakes, strawberry , vanilla and chicken soup, didnt want the chocolate one as im not a lover of normal chocolate drinks,

I start on monday 10th Sept, feeling nervous, anxious, hoping i do well,
my weigh in days will be Fridays, so first week will be a few days short

wishing you loads of luck, im starting tomorrow so we can all support each other xx

Good luck Wobblepatra and Meddy. First week you are carried through with determination and commitment. Second week you'll be flying. I'm just coming to the end of my second week, get weighed on Tuesday and feeling really good. Look forward to hearing your comments once you start. :D

Me and meddy starting tomorrow. Cant sleep im that excited (sad) i just cant wait for people to see the differ

Me and meddy starting tomorrow. Cant sleep im that excited (sad) i just cant wait for people to see the difference as im not telling anyone :) cant wait for the comments to start and the clothes to get loose ;) good luck everyone !!!xxxx

one shake down and 2 black coffee's, that's an achievement for me as I love my white coffees x

Back