Hi there im a newbie and starting my lipotrim on monday

Meddy- Where did you go in Barrow- did you to the ormsgill one?

Im going tomorrow to get the shakes etc... starting wednesday. How was it

Its meddys daughter. They were lovely and they tell you everything you need to know. Very supportive ! Good luck for wednesday xxx

Meddy- Where did you go in Barrow- did you to the ormsgill one?

Im going tomorrow to get the shakes etc... starting wednesday. How was it

yes it was the ormsgill one and like emmy said they were great x good luck and look forward to hear how you are getting on x

Well i started my shakes this morning, strawberry, cant say i was too impressed with the taste, then had my vanilla shake this afternoon, hmmmm well it was ok, about to go have my chicken soup one, hoping it tastes not too bad but we shall see, drinking plenty of water, i cant say im feeling hungry, just feel like my teeth are redundant at the moment and craving something tasty in my mouth, :17729: but hey its just day one, and its the evening which is normally my picky time,

i put my water in the fridge till its ice cold and have my shake with it then, you dont seem to taste it as much cos its that cold, my mum drinks her's through a straw cos' she hates milkshakes, so makes it better for her to enjoy it, i've just had a chicken soup, was looking forward to it ALL day, and i was loving every sip, i didnt want it to end .. HOORAY CHICKEN SOUP! ;) <3 xxx

I pop a couple of ice cubes into mine and blend it all...it tastes lovely really cold. Not had chicken soup for first two weeks, but with the cold today, it's put me in the mood for something warm so I'm going to get a few sachets at tomorrow's weigh in.

oh my goodness, that chicken soup was terrible, :yuk: i managed to get it down , holding my nose, feeling rather deflated, why do they have to make it taste so bad, i was looking forward to it all day, something savoury after those sweet vanilla and strawberry,
its 1am and im sat here trying to be strong but all i cant think about is FOOOOOD, I wish i could just sleep through the next 3 months and someone drip feed me those shakes

The first few days are incredibly hard. Hang in there! I'm on day 5 today and today I feel great! Not hungry, no fuzzy head! Hooray! Keep drinking plenty of water and keep going, it does get somuch better.

Busy Mum

Busy Mum said:
The first few days are incredibly hard. Hang in there! I'm on day 5 today and today I feel great! Not hungry, no fuzzy head! Hooray! Keep drinking plenty of water and keep going, it does get somuch better.

Busy Mum

Glad to hear it's going well for you Busy Mum! Not long to weigh in now, bet you're excited.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After the first week or so, when does the hunger stop?

When do you feel satisfied with just the shakes?

I think the chicken soup taste like a savoury readybrek that's very watery lol. I found it all right to be honest.

Well, today my blender broke mixing the ice cubes into the shakes. Then at weigh in I lost 4lb, so, over two weeks I've lost 10lb. Did expect a bit more but at least I'm in the 10's now.

Butterfly girl hang in there and you'll soon stop feeling hungry.

And so begins my 3rd week...

i drink my shakes through a straw as i hate milkshakes lol we have just made a shake and put in freezer to see how that goes, and i actually like the chicken soup. Im on day 2 and feeling ok and i have been cooking for hubby and sat with him while he ate it.

Well done J9W on your weight loss and good luck for week 3 xx

Butterflygirl, I felt satisfied by end of first week only get the odd hunger pain now

Hello....Istarted Lipotrim on Sunday, my weigh in will also be Friday. I need to get ridof my giving up smoking weight gain (which was 3 years ago!!)...I am finding ithard, I am hungry but I am extremely motivated. I'm still going to the gymbecause I also have, and my pharmacist said it would be ok. I am surprised Ihave a lot of energy...but I suppose it's only day 4, hehe. Good luck x

Back