Hi there y'all !

Hi everyone

As you can see i'm a newbie and hoping to get used to this place in NO TIME !! :)

I would love to make new friends here and learn more about weight loss and dieting.

I am a 17 yr old girl and weigh 81 kgs. I started on my long journey a month ago when i used to weigh 84 kgs. For YEARS i tried all sorts of stuff to lose weight but nothing ever worked for me .. I have problems of emotional eating :( but lately things seem to be getting better thank GOD!! :D i also exercise 4 days a week .. i walk, aerobics, lift light weights, treadmill and play badminton and many other activities :)

My goal weight is abt 55 - 52 kgs, so i guess it'll take quite a time so i named it my "Long Journey".

For all my life i have NEVER been at a healthy weight except for when i was a toddler so im excited to discover a new me :)

I guess thats about all for now. Im looking forward to getting to know you guys

Take care y'all :wave_cry:

Hey hun, are you following any particular plan? Good luck with your weigh loss!

Hi all I'm new so thought I would say hi got a long jerney ahead 20stone 9 pounds first weigh in Monday so fingers crossed lol I'm doing slimming world I lost 5 stone before but sadly put back on but this time I'm getting it off and it's staying off

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) and welcome astonben to the forum. @ ellen , no not really - i just get active 4 days a week and also reduce what i eat :)

Back