Hi There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs Mad Ronin, 3 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Mrs Mad Ronin

Mrs Mad Ronin Member

Hi Everyone :flirt2:

I'm just getting to used to your site. So i maybe a little quite. But i look forward to posting and supporting others in there weight loss journey.

My names Michelle, 28, from Southampton. I started Xenical on Thursday. Even though i have been eating well i have had a few side effects and one accident (lucky it happened at home) which nearly made me want to quit. However i have been told because i suffer with IBS it could make the side effects happen for a few days anyway. But i don't think i have ever been so scared to eat, break wind or anything :eek: I try to laugh it off but it is hard. If anyone has any tips or advice then i am all ears :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

POPPET has lots of questions

investigating WLS
    good luck mrs mr!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with xenical

Irene xx
  5. Mrs Mad Ronin

Mrs Mad Ronin Member

Thank you for the welcome :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.