Hi There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs Mad Ronin, 3 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Mrs Mad Ronin

Mrs Mad Ronin Member

Hi Everyone :flirt2:

I'm just getting to used to your site. So i maybe a little quite. But i look forward to posting and supporting others in there weight loss journey.

My names Michelle, 28, from Southampton. I started Xenical on Thursday. Even though i have been eating well i have had a few side effects and one accident (lucky it happened at home) which nearly made me want to quit. However i have been told because i suffer with IBS it could make the side effects happen for a few days anyway. But i don't think i have ever been so scared to eat, break wind or anything :eek: I try to laugh it off but it is hard. If anyone has any tips or advice then i am all ears :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. POPPET

POPPET has lots of questions

Diet:
    investigating WLS
    good luck mrs mr!

juliex

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with xenical

Irene xx

5. Mrs Mad Ronin

Mrs Mad Ronin Member

Thank you for the welcome :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.