Hi there :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rockie4, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Rockie4

Rockie4 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Thought I’d say Hi :wavey:
    Starting back on Slimming World for the umpteenth time :rolleyes: I’ve got to target a few times and always put it back on eventually but this time I think it will have to stay off!!
    I was 12st 5lbs when I weighed myself yesterday :cry: I need to get to 11st 4 for a healthy BMI and would ideally like to be 11stones and a size 14, I lose really slowly so I could be here a while!!
    SW suits me as I’m veggie and the Green days are perfect for me, I’ve tried lots of other diets but I think SW is best for me
    I love dancing – latin and ballroom and I’ve recently started a Zumba class which is fantastic!:bunnydance:
    I’m not going to classes (can’t afford them!) so I’ll be going it alone, hopefully with a little help from you guys, I’ve got all my books from last year so I’m (hopefully) not too out of date! :cross:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

Big welcome and good luck Rockie - if you stick to it you'll get your reward.
  4. CaliSweden

CaliSweden Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    GI/GL diet and Japanese diet
    Hi Rockie, and welcome to the forums. There are a lot of people here doing SW from home:) Have you checked the SW section of the forums?

Zumba sounds fun, I've always loved dancing when I was younger.
  5. donna83

donna83 Member

Welcome!! & good luck!
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.