• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi there!

I would like to join in with all you lovely people :)

I am at the point in my life where enough is enough and the weight MUST shift, i am currently on day 2 of my diet and so far so good :)

I am counting calories and exercising so that i lose the weight in the healthiest way i can because if i dont no doubt i will just yo-yo diet for the rest of my life. :eek:

All in all i have around 9/10 stone to lose, im not 100% sure because i havent weighed myself yet but thats on the to do list for tomorrow :)

My family and i have decided to support eachother in our weight loss journeys by doing a weekly weigh in all together, there will be 7 of us to motivate eachother.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello, congrats on the weight lose so far, I'm sure the rest will follow and disappear.

Got to agree and say your going about the lose in the best way.

Great idea to have your family supporting you and having a family weigh in :)

I started at needing to lose 10stone 12lbs!!!!! :(...and now ONLY????...need to lose 6 stone :)

Keep going and keep posting, we all understand on here!

Thanks for the lovely welcome :) All of the family had our first weigh in last saturday which was quite scary lol so it is our weighing in day again tomorrow, i really hope i have managed a pound or two loss! We are all doing it together so the motivation and support is definitely there tenfold!

I hope everyones weight loss is going well xxx