Hi there!

OscarsMum said:
Aha you no longer have the 'carb comas' lol!

Keep on going - the results are amazing, I am 50lbs lighter and loving it! My goal is within reach now :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

50lb? Wow that's amazing, how long did it take? How long did u stick to 100% SS?

I started 6th December and hit 50lbs off on weigh in last Tuesday 6th March :)

I was on SS until I reached 11st 2 which put me 1 st 4lbs from target then my CDC put me on SS+ for 1 week then onto 810 for my final stone as I had reached BMI of 25 do can no longer do SS

I have really enjoyed SS and only used 3 products! Choc mint shakes whizzed up with a dozen ice cubes - yummy! And choc mint and peanut bars - all other bars gave me bad stomach cramps :(

So 2 shakes, 1 bar and at least 3.5 litres of water a day :)

On 810 I tend to stick to chicken and salad or herb omelettes and salad and balsamic vinegar is my best friend!

I have a wheat intolerance so after maintenance will stick to a very low carb diet which is how I maintained my weight before my last 2 children.

It is a fab diet and the results are fast to keep you motivated, plus of course the support here on minimins is key too!

Good luck on your journey and keep up the fab work! X

Well done, you beat me by 1lb! I had 17 off first week.

Good to see another bloke on here, we are more than outnumbered!

Gonzo said:
Well done, you beat me by 1lb! I had 17 off first week.

Good to see another bloke on here, we are more than outnumbered!

Thanks! Yeah I noticed there wasn't many men in here, I wonder why? How was your second week?

welcome mikey! and happy days all that money your saving stick it in a money box cos youll need it for all your new clothes when your finished!! im only day 2 but ive heard a few people saying feeling cold is one of the 'symtoms' but its all good , sign of ketosis i think. this forum is fab youll get loads of support, tips, inspiration and motivational stories to keep you going xx

oscars mum !! huge well done just seeing your weight loss on this post, youre were similar bmi to me and my goal is 50 lbs, did you do much excercise or anything to achieve that in 3 months? xx

Thanks! Yeah I noticed there wasn't many men in here, I wonder why? How was your second week?
Only had my WI yesterday so second week just starting now.

Only had my WI yesterday so second week just starting now.
Ohh right! so we started similar time! great :)
my day is tuesday. not expecting anything like the first week of course but still looking forward to seeing what the number is. i'm starting to see the difference now

cathy2009 said:
oscars mum !! huge well done just seeing your weight loss on this post, youre were similar bmi to me and my goal is 50 lbs, did you do much excercise or anything to achieve that in 3 months? xx

Hey Cathy

I started just doing some wii fit but an old knee injury has come back - no problem whilst overweight and currently I can hardly walk :(

So I knocked exercise on the head which is horrible as I really want to get some toning done! So need to see how I can do that without moving my legs! Going to go to docs and see if a steroid injection into the knee will help. My work gets very hectic from next weekend through to mid October, so need to get it sorted urgently!

Ohh right! so we started similar time! great :)
my day is tuesday. not expecting anything like the first week of course but still looking forward to seeing what the number is. i'm starting to see the difference now

I can certainly feel a difference already when I wear a jumper.

I can certainly feel a difference already when I wear a jumper.
havent worn a jumper in years. with any luck i'll get to a stage where i can actually wear one without looking ridiculous.

i just came back from signing up at the gym, with the intention of starting to introduce some exercise into my regime, tone up a bit and increase stamina. Plus of course, it will help when i eventually come off this diet

ugh.
just had my second weigh in.
3lb... 3 frikin lbs... when all i've had all week is bloody shakes and water.
gutted

ugh.
just had my second weigh in.
3lb... 3 frikin lbs... when all i've had all week is bloody shakes and water.
gutted

Hey there! 3lbs is a good loss, esp. on top of last week's 18 - that means you've lost 21lbs in 2 weeks which is frankly phenomenal!!! Some of last week's loss was water - all of this week's is fat. :D

You are doing great!!!

tizzy51 said:
Hey there! 3lbs is a good loss, esp. on top of last week's 18 - that means you've lost 21lbs in 2 weeks which is frankly phenomenal!!! Some of last week's loss was water - all of this week's is fat. :D

You are doing great!!!

I agree with tizzy, a stone and a half in 2 weeks is fantastic, you will have a great loss next week but keep the faith ! x x x

I tend to loose about 3 lb a week - that's still a stone a month, which is six stone in six months... pretty good compared with any other diet, and is helping me to retrain my thinking about food and eating too which is going to be the main thing longer term...

keep the faith - this will be worth it - you'll see :)

x

I reacted very badly to the news but i soon calmed down and when i put on my suit for work this morning and had to pull my belt two holes tighter to keep my pants up. and saw my jacket hanging off me like it was someone else's, I realised that 21lb in 2 weeks is really awesome.

I'd just like to do 4 or 5 lb a week! :)

Wouldn't we all!!!

Back