Hi there.

Windrifter124

Hi,

Halfway to my goal and wondering how to pass the plateau I have hit, had a good couple of weeks but the only way I have beat it before is to give up on the diet for a while and maintain, then hit hard again. But this has taken me a couple of months and I have lost just 10lb or so.

Have mostly been using shakes or vlcd sachets of something they call food but I am dubious of their description. Smaller portions, plenty of vitamins and supplements such as garlic, apple cider vinegar, black cumin seed oil, and so on (too many to list as it's a handful of pills before breakfast) and I swear by a grapefruit before breakfast every morning.

Exercise has been swimming, although this is very hit and miss as I got to a pool about 15 miles away (last thing I want is to run into my customers in my local pool). My job is very sedentary, many days I struggle to hit 3000 steps, and there is very little time for walking as I am a single mum to two sons. I tried cycling - danred near killed me so that's out of the question.

Any ideas or suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Rachel. XxX

Back