Hi to all new WEMITTS!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by HappyNoodles, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hi all!
    I remember posting here when i had just gotten weighed and realised i had a good 8/9 stone to lose! That was in January, i was a size 22/24 and yesterday i bought and fit into size 14 jeans and a size 12 top!!
    So please don't feel alone, it's soooo do-able. Now I'm on Lipotrim which isn't for everyone. I find it great, the weight falls off, I've more energy than ever and have lost 5 stone in4 months. However for all you guys doing Slimming world or Weight watchers, there's a lovely gal on here called starlight who should be a true inspiration to you all, she's on Weight watchers and has lost 10 and a half stone in 15months!!
    So whatever diet you go with, it IS do-able and we are all here for support anytime!

Good luck!!
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done Daisyhappy! it's losses like yours that can inspire all our new WeMITTs who have a lot to lose and think it isn't possible, and our Starlight is a wonderful advert for WW. She is the reason I've joined WW

Irene xx

4. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    I really think she's fantastic, I'd love her to go on Channel four and tell people!!! She's a far better advertisment than anything I've seen on telly!

xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh my goodness, Ive just spotted this :eek: I dont know what to say.

Thank you both very much :)

6. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Wow, Daisyhappy, you look stunning....I have the same sort of stats but if I look as good as you by the time I'm finished I'd be over the moon. I am half way and started in January...

We can all do it and yes, Starlight is one of the most believable example that not only VLCD's work. What and inspiration...

xxx

7. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I echo what the others have said Starlight x

8. carlax

carlax Full Member

daisyhappy you have done fab well done girl ,
    im on day 7 and feel great can be weigh till tuesday but hopefully iv lost a bit im 15 stone so need to lose about 6 / 5 and half . i no it will take time but i really can do it this time , just wanted to no if any of yous workout ? my cdc said not to but really feel i could .
    well keep up the good work x x x

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks very much :) I do think a lot of people think a VLCD is the only way you can really lose a lot of weight, hopefully Im showing its not :)

10. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    :wave_cry:Aww Skyemagic that's a lovely thing to say thank you!
    When are you planning to stop? I'm thinking a size 10, i'm mostly in all 14s now and still feel really big-but i see other people size 14 and wish i was that size!!? Weird!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.