Hi to all new WEMITTS!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all!
I remember posting here when i had just gotten weighed and realised i had a good 8/9 stone to lose! That was in January, i was a size 22/24 and yesterday i bought and fit into size 14 jeans and a size 12 top!!
So please don't feel alone, it's soooo do-able. Now I'm on Lipotrim which isn't for everyone. I find it great, the weight falls off, I've more energy than ever and have lost 5 stone in4 months. However for all you guys doing Slimming world or Weight watchers, there's a lovely gal on here called starlight who should be a true inspiration to you all, she's on Weight watchers and has lost 10 and a half stone in 15months!!
So whatever diet you go with, it IS do-able and we are all here for support anytime!

Good luck!!
xxx

Well done Daisyhappy! it's losses like yours that can inspire all our new WeMITTs who have a lot to lose and think it isn't possible, and our Starlight is a wonderful advert for WW. She is the reason I've joined WW

Irene xx

I really think she's fantastic, I'd love her to go on Channel four and tell people!!! She's a far better advertisment than anything I've seen on telly!

xx

Oh my goodness, Ive just spotted this :eek: I dont know what to say.

Thank you both very much :)

Wow, Daisyhappy, you look stunning....I have the same sort of stats but if I look as good as you by the time I'm finished I'd be over the moon. I am half way and started in January...

We can all do it and yes, Starlight is one of the most believable example that not only VLCD's work. What and inspiration...

xxx

I echo what the others have said Starlight x

daisyhappy you have done fab well done girl ,
im on day 7 and feel great can be weigh till tuesday but hopefully iv lost a bit im 15 stone so need to lose about 6 / 5 and half . i no it will take time but i really can do it this time , just wanted to no if any of yous workout ? my cdc said not to but really feel i could .
well keep up the good work x x x

:wave_cry:Aww Skyemagic that's a lovely thing to say thank you!
When are you planning to stop? I'm thinking a size 10, i'm mostly in all 14s now and still feel really big-but i see other people size 14 and wish i was that size!!? Weird!

xxx

Back