Hi to any cornish cd followers.

St Ives is chaos in the summer lol - I do go Pz to the CDC in there, shes great :)

Hey tizzy :)

WOW! at your weightloss!! I know i sound like a broken record but, WELL DONE!! :)

You must be near 14st now??? 14/2?

LOL! tizzy!!! :) I'm over the 200lbs mark (206) AND i'm heavier than you - i went to ww this morning and i weighed in at 14/10!!!!!

The fight is on,lol! or should i say race,lol!

Good going tizzy :) your fab!!! x x

Hi Feathers,
How's things, good to hear your having a go at ww, I'm sure you will find something that will suit you in the end.
Can't believe you are heavier than me! so are we gonna do wackie races then lol,
I think we are both a bit wackie lol so it will be fun. I'll be Mutley, and seeing's you have blonde hair you could be Penelope Pitstop !!!
I'm into a size 18 down from a 24! and my daughter is down from a size 20 to a 16.
She lost 3lb this week, but she has just gone to her grandmother's for a holiday so she isnt expecting to loose any by next week. But I said to just enjoy herself as she hasnt seen her dad for 1 1/2 years or her gran for over a year.
Good to hear from you and good luck with ww.
Bye Tiz x:D

Hi tizzy :)

Yeah i'm on day 2 and already feeling great and not so tired. Yes i'll be Penelope Pitstop :bliss:

I went out with a guy with the nickname Mutley,lol, well, when i say i went out with him, what i mean is, we served a purpose for each other at the time :whistle:

Well done you getting down to a size 18:clap: and your daughter now down to a 16 :clap: You both must feel like new people! Aw, i hope your daughter has a nice time :)

Have you eaten anything yet???

I have added my 8 week pics, 14.4.
not bad when I started at 16.13!!
bye Tiz :D

You look FANTASTIC tizzy!!!! :wow:

Guess what Mutley? :sign0151: We're the SAME weight!! :crazy:

I had my first weigh in this morning and i've lost 6lbs this week bringing me down to 14/4, lol!

The heat is on :massmoon: pmsl!

Well done tizzy :) x x

Hi Tizzy

I noticed you live in Helston. I am Scottish and now back living in Scotland, but I lived in Helston many moons ago. I lived in Tremenheere Avenue and worked in G C Davies & Partners Solicitors in Helston. It is a beautiful town and I absolutely loved living there.

Val

P.S. Sorry to hear about your marital problems. Hope you can sort things out soon x

Hi Val,
Yes love Helston, and Davies is my solicitors lol.
I love Scotland to, used to drive up to stranrae to the ferry to go to Norther Ireland and the scenery was beautiful.
Bye Tiz:D

Hi Cheryl, Thanks, I'm really pleased about the house, means I can de-stress and get on with my diet, I'm 38 pound down, so have lost another half stone since I saw you. Will have to meet up when I come to Penzance during my xmas shopping next month, and hopefully I will be even slimmer lol.
Hope all went well with your scan results and hope you are well.
Look forward to seeing you again, all the best Tracey xx:D

Yeah, that would be great.

Scan results weren't very good, I started a diary on here, just for my own thoughts etc etc.

Speak soon x x x

Oh god, I'm sorry to hear that, I hope all will be ok? Its a worrying time for you then,I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for you, and I'm sure you will come out ok, you have before havent you.
I have found a lump just below my rib on the left, have to have ultrasound next month! Im sure it will be fine, but I understand its a worry! I have lymph nodes up at top of my right thigh and under my left arm as well and they want to check it out! will let you know also.
All the best and look after yourself, eat healthy, weight not important at times like this.
Bye love Tiz xx

Hi, thats fab, well done!!:D I had my 1st bad week this week, stayed the same!:cry:
Have had bad week with hubby and we arn't talking and I think we will be agreeing to split by weekend! so stress has got to me. But I am back on track today and I'm not gonna let him sabotage my diet, he was pleased at 1st that I was loosing, but now he is getting very jealous and we are arguing alot.
Anyway, I'm sure all will be ok.
Brill news on your weight loss again, really fab, he he he he he says Mutley!
Cheers Tiz xx:D

Aww tizzy :(

How are things now?

Well done you on getting back on track!!! ;) Your doing SOOOO bloody well missy :) Stress is such a horrible thing effecting EVERY corner of everything we do and feel!

((hugs))

Hi to all in diet land, not much to report on the weight front, have had a couple of stressful weeks and its made the diet very hard to stick to!!!!! it had to happen, but unusually for me I havent gained any weight, I have lost a pound, so I'm learning not to eat with stress which is good.
BUT, the stress is over, I have sold my house just this morning and and even found a new place to rent as well! so I will have no excuse not to stick to my diet now, and look forward to reporting another loss in a weeks time lol.
Good luck to you all on your diets, and bye for now, Cheers Tiz xx:D

Well done on the sale of your house! That's fantastic news, especially as things are the way they are right now! AND, you managed to find somewhere to rent!! :)

The only way is up for you right now ;)

Back