Hi to any cornish cd followers.

Oh god, I'm sorry to hear that, I hope all will be ok? Its a worrying time for you then,I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for you, and I'm sure you will come out ok, you have before havent you.
I have found a lump just below my rib on the left, have to have ultrasound next month! Im sure it will be fine, but I understand its a worry! I have lymph nodes up at top of my right thigh and under my left arm as well and they want to check it out! will let you know also.
All the best and look after yourself, eat healthy, weight not important at times like this.
Bye love Tiz xx

Do you have a date for the check up next month tizzy?

Thinking of you ...

Hi tizzy :) weigh in this morning and i lost 1lb this week so we're still the same weight 14/3 :) Every Tuesday i'll be looking in on you especially,lol!

I hope everything goes ok for you. The hand sounds sore though!! Are you able to actually use it??

I'm doing fine tizzy ta! I'm shocked i made it to a second weigh in with WW i have to admit. If i manage a third week without caving in i'll be REALLY happy :) It's so easy for me to fall off the wagon and not return to the next class!

I'll message you back on myspace with more info on things :)

Stay safe and cosy :) x x x

Glad you had the all clear from the scan hun. Now you have a brilliant incentive to get on with your weight loss journey, a slim mother of the bride! x x

cornish cd

hi tissy im from penzace and am going to be restarting tomorrow .this is my first time posting on the forum .wish you success and perhaps you can help me too! cheers mellyb:)

thanks x wasnt off to a very good start today so it looks like tomorrow is the day !! ended up missing a shake and before i knew it i started picking !! on the pluss side of things it wasnt much .melly

Back