Hi to any cornish cd followers.

Hi tizzy and welcome. As you can see I am in Penzance, feel free to PM me if you need any help and support x x

Hi Tizzy (same name as my boyfriends cat!), i am not from Cornwall (Devon actually), but i can keep an eye on your diary if you like! Welcome!

If only...

Those pics are in my sig to try to kick me into getting to that size again! I lost 5 st 2 years ago, then put it all back on again over the last 2 years. Hopefully i can get to the same size as my after pic and continue to loose! 4 and a half stone to go!:rolleyes::eek:

So you're going CD, hows it going so far?

Hi Tizzy, I am not on Cambridge and I don't live in Cornwall anymore but I used to live in Truro and for a short while St Ives where I got married this year. I still visit the region as often as possible though

Hi Becky,
Yes I've lost before on the diet, when it first came out so many years ago I hate to think, I had just had my 3rd baby and needed to loose 5 stone and did it in 4 months!!:)
I then got divorced 10 years ago and the stress made me gain loads and so I did the diet again and lost 6 stone in 51/2 months:eek:
So am hoping that with my track history I will be able to loose the 7 stone I'm carrying now in 6 months? But if it takes longer then I wont complain.
I have just done my 1st ss + week and lost 7 lb's, so am feeling really positive at the moment. My b4 photos are so horrible, I looked so serious:cry:but never mind, roll on the after shots:)
Good to hear from you, good luck
Tracey (tizzy)

Well done on the 7lb Tiz, the time will fly by on cd and you'll be back at goal before you know it. :)

Tizzy WELL DONE ! Your doing great and your into week 2!!!

At last i found your thread,lol! I can keep an eye on you now,hehe! ;)

Back