hi

balderdash

hi im a young lad who despite playing a fair bit of sport can't seem to lose weight im about 14 stone 7, i know what the problem is and its junk food and binge drinking. I managed to cut down the booze to just weekends but have since hurt my ankle and looks like i wont be able to play anything for atleast a month so during this time i was wondering for some advice and tips to make sure that by the time im playing again im dont put on alot of weight
many thanks

Hi and welcome. Are you wanting to calorie count or eat low fat meals?

Write down everything you eat and drink.

Good luck

Irene xx

hi balderdash, welcome to the forum! as irene said, have you given any thought to which route you'd like to go down for your weight loss? you could count calories, eat a lower fat diet, cut down on the alcohol consumption, etc.. have a browse around the different sections to see which way you want to go.

i'm only 20 myself, so if you want to chat at any time, drop me a line :) x

im just drinking water instead of coke etc eating weetabiz instead of bacon sarnies in the morning and sandwiches at lunch instead of bigger meals and having low fat meals in the evening and writing it down week by week and trying 2 get some exercise done without using my ankle

that's a good plan, try not to snack on sugary foods during the day too, and drink a lot of water. i don't really have much more advice for you as you seem to be pretty sorted, you should notice a weight change soon enough :) x

Back