Hi.....

KaDee

:wave_cry:...Hmmm, not sure what to say but here goes.

I've finally had enough of the weight, I'm surprised it took this long really, I now have almost half my body weight to lose and it's quite daunting, but looking at the pics and reading your stories, it's the best inspiration i could ask for.
I registered desperately hoping for support as I'm getting nothing from my husband, he seems almost angry about it.
I have 3 children and 3 it will stay at, no more putting on horrible amounts of weight while pregnant!!
I've chosen the weight watchers diet for now, although it seems a little too easy for my liking lol!!! I worked out that all I really need to lose is 2.5lbs a week to be at my target weight in time for my 30th - that's doable, right?!

Hi Kadee and welcome to the site, yes it is great place for support and movtivation especially when you don't get help from your hubby, I have a lot of weight to lose like you, I am on the Weight Watchers diet 6 months now and I have lost 4 stone 7 and a half pounds (can't forget the half a pound). Its a great diet once you get use to the points and you can eating anything as long as it is in your points, you will have no problems losing the weight for your birthday. make sure you write down everything you eat as my leader says "if you bite it write it" it does help, drink plenty of water and do a bit of exercise, I dont do enough exercie,but if you do your weight will come down quicker. good luck with your weight loss journey. sorry for the long post

Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your weightloss journey look forward to hearing how you are getting along

Thank you for the lovely welcomes, husband seems to have come round a little, seems he was afraid of how much it was going to cost, which I can't really blame him for but not sure I can forget how bad he made me feel about it all.

Well weighed myself today after being on WW for 1 week and I've lost 10lbs, was hoping for at least 3 this first week so very very happy, I know this won't carry on but right now I can't stop smiling!!!

Back