Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sophiejoan, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. sophiejoan

sophiejoan Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet sole source
    Hi my name is Sophie
    I started the cambridge diet today and I am finding the hunger a bit of an issue!
    I am determined to see the diet throught to the end but I sincerely hope it gets easier than this.
    I have just over four stone to lose and I really hope I can lose it and keep it of.
    I'm on the sole source diet with three milkshakes a day and at the moment it just seems like so little food!
    - really like this site and am finding it all motivational and imformative .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Sophie

Well done for getting through Day 1. I too am doing SS and can promise you it does get easier.. As soon as you have got day 3 over with it will fly by and the weight will be off in no time xx

4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Sophie and welcome to the forum, good luck on your weightloss journey :D

5. sophiejoan

sophiejoan Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet sole source
    thanks guys now on day three, hungry hngry but hoping my stomache shrinks soon! finding it hard to get the packet shakes down so think although they are more expensive im gonna swtich to prepackaged cos i prefer the taste and can drink them quite easily. sole source is hard, everytime i smell food i want to eat but then keep thinking im doing this for myslef, my health and my family. So ill get there. thanks fro your posts.

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.