Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nbgal, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. nbgal

nbgal Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(19.91%)
    Hello everyone, I am new here, but have been working out for over a year. My exercise and diet has been on and off during that time and my weight has been up and down. I started at 16 stone 7lbs (231 lbs) and am now 13 stone 3lbs, so In total I have lost 46lbs. My goal weight is 10 Stone but I am going more by how I look and feel. I don't know what clothes sizes you guys go by but here in the UK I was a size 20-22 and am now a size 16. I would love to get down to a size 12-14 as I believe that is the best size for me.
    I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd yesterday, it almost killed me but I am hoping I can stick it out for 30 days and see if it works. If anyone else has tried it let me know as I would love it find out if it worked for you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses.

Are you counting calories or following a certain diet?

Irene xx

4. nbgal

nbgal Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(19.91%)
    Thanks for the welcome :) I'm not actually doing any Calorie counting or specific diet. I did try the Slim Fast diet and found that I just couldn't stick with it. Now I just eat right and exercise each day. I bought a Treadmill and did the 'Cool Running' routine which a friend sent me and that got rid of most of my weight.
    Seems that you don't have far to go now, you're so lucky I am struggling to get the rest of this weight off :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.