Hi

mrsiwannabefree

Hi everyone
A newbie here, just joined this site today after hearing good things about it!
I'm struggling with weight gain at the moment, i'm at my heaviest ever after losing my dad last year.
I just can't seem to focus on dieting but I'm getting to the point where nothing fits me and I can't stand the way I look.
I can't get to a slimming world class so have joined online and hope that by joining here i'll get the support I need and the occasional ars* kicking when I need it!
Going to sit down now and work out my menu plan for the next week, think I need to be 100% organised in advance!
Hope to get to know you all better over the coming weeks :)

Starting afresh on SW

Hi all
Well I did what I said and sat down last night with the SW books and made a menu plan for next week.
I've decided to start afresh on Monday as i'm going out to dinner twice this weekend. Will do some batch cooking this weekend to get some meals ready in the freezer and then i'm all prepared for Monday :)
Let's hope this being organised lasts and here's to Monday!!

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about you losing your dad.

Good luck with SW and hope to see you in the SW section

Irene xx

Hi Irene
Thanks for the welcome :)
I'm feeling raring to go today, very focused and positive :D
Will start a food diary on the SW section tomorrow, I'm so looking forward to making new friends on here
Leigh :wavey:

Hi Leigh! Hope your first day of SW motivates you to continue working towards your goal :) Always here to help, I'll be your friend! When you get around to dusting off the Wii, you might want to have a look at the Wii challenges that are always going on... I'm doing 160km in June at the moment, just got over 40km left (not ideal to do in 3 days but I won't give up until 00:00 on 1st July!) and looking to do the same during July! Having the Wii Fit around has really helped, I jog on the spot while watching late night trashy TV or films, don't even realise I'm working out!

Hope you have a lovely time surfing Minimins and see you around again soon :) xxx

thanks to everyone for their messages am so grateful for your support.
Day 1 got off to an awful start as we lost our lovely dog unexpectedly on Sunday night. Was very upset and didn't feel like eating but I was determined to start SW as planned.
I filled in my food diary yesterday and will do it everyday.
Still getting to know the site but am looking to join a team for July and will definitely have a look at the wii challenges, desperately need to get fitter!

Back