Hi! :)

Natziii83

Hi!
For as long as I can remember, I have been big. I picked up the big gene from my father's side of the family.
I have found loads of different diets and only 1 of them have seemed to work for me. I went to Slimming World 18 months ago and I lost the most that I have in my life. I lost 3 stone. My weight loss stalled and I got disheartened. I tried not to let it but I couldn't stop myself. 18 months later and that 3 stone is back on and more.
I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in 2005 and still find it hard to adjust to that.

I have just started back at Slimming World and I am hoping to lose that 3 stone and more :)

Natz :) xx

My weight has yoyo'd ever since my teens, like you I tried many diets and ended up going to SW 6 years ago I lost 2 1/2 stone stopped going and gained 3 1/2 :cry:
So I rejoined 2 years ago lost 3 stone but could not shift any more got demoralised stopped going and hey presto a year later 2 stone has gone on:eek:
So I have now joined WWPP on line in the hope that I can do it on my own without the thought of having to go to meetings for ever!!

Good luck with your SW restart. Perhaps you could start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in the SW section

Irene xx

Hi

I am in the same boat, I have always been big and have previously been to weight watchers, lost four stone and then put it all back on. I would like to get it off and more, and keep it off this time. I'm doing WWpropoints this time, been it to weeks and have my first weigh in tomorrow, as there wasn't one last week because of the bank holiday. So fingers crossed.

Good luck with your weight loss!

Back