Hi

ginola14

2 years ago i lost 8 stone in 6 months i have put 7 back on through my own fault!

I want to get 3 stone off asap i have done 2 ss days on this findijg hard but determined.

i have a wedding in 6 weeks i need to get from 18 stone to near 15!

:whistle: got to do it!

wow - 3 stone in six weeks might be a bit of a tall order, but whatever you lose, you're guaranteed to look better at the wedding than you feel you do at the moment, so it's worth trying.

You can't do more than be 100% on SS - it *is* hard, but you know you can do it, so keep up the determination!

welcome,

don't set yourself an unrealistic target, 2 st in 6 weeks would be ambitious...

good luck and hope u have big losses!

You've done cd before you know you can do it. Good luck I hope you get to your goal for the wedding... Fingers cross for you hun x

1 stone in 2 weeks i will do for sure

Then if i can do another 10-12 pounds in 2 weeks

leaves me another 2weeks to do the same

maybe nearer 2.5 stone relaistic !

I admire your ambition!

I've been 100% on SS and by 6 weeks I'd lost 24.5 lbs. It took me nine weeks to lose 2 and a half. I think you never can tell how your body will react - but I hope you succeed.

ah yes - just saw on another thread that you were a bloke. in which case you might well be fine.:)

nope, never. not been much tempted, really. i just don't 'do' food. giving up booze is harder. absolutely murdering my social life.

Superb as said before I have done this before the 8 stone fell off me was hard at times but best thing ever done I kick myself I'm back in this situation but my own fault. I want to loose around 5 stone this time and maintain it

Back