Hi

JaneyT

Hi guys,

Been doing calorie controlled diet since new year, have lost a stone and a half give or take with just under a stone to go til target.

Have found the last couple of months tough with too many days off creeping in...starving all the time and just about hang in til a saturday then find myself pigging out and been getting frustrated with myself.

After reading about Slimming World I thought it sounded great, and might not only be the kick start I need to get down to my target but also a much healthier mindset for the longterm than the starve/binge routine I seem to find myself in!

Pennies being tight with a wee one and xmas on the way, I've bought some books and pdf's off of ebay and I feel as though I have a good understanding of what I'm doing. Thinking a lot of green days as lower cost!

One main question at the moment as regarding syns tho, how many should I take? Seems a bit weird to me that everybody gets same no of syns and it's not weight dependent! So just wondering if anybody had any advice re: how many to have or if I should have any at all?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer, and I look forward to hopefully being around here for a while and getting to target!

Hey! I've only been doing slimming world for 3 weeks, but everyone can have between 5-15 syns per day, some consultants recommend using 10 per day. If your a chocoholic (like me, it's great to use them for things like curly whurly 6syns. There's loads of info on here to find out syn values, and if your struggling, I'm sure a lovely minimums member will find them out for you. Good luck :0)

Back