Hi

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
I just wanted to introduce myself really... I have been on lipotrim for 6 months ish and all the while i have been stalking this section of the forum but didn't want to tempt fate by saying hello incase i never got to this point. Anyway here i am, i have lost 101lbs now. I do still have 11lbs to go but for a number of reasons just felt that i couldn't do Lipotrim TFR anymore, so i'm trying to loose the last little bit eating well and exercising more. Then comes the tricky bit of maintaining. As much as lipotrim has been the best decision i have ever made, i really do not want to ever ever have to go back on it. Your knowledge, tricks, tips and experiences will be great fully received as i find my way, thank you for reading i look forward to getting to know you all over the next weeks/ months/ years x

Welcome to the maintenance section and a huge congratulations on your 101lb loss, thats is absolutely fantastic.

Like you say, this is now the hard part, but just follow the refeed to the T, then follow a healthy plan and you wont go far wrong.

We can still have days where we over indulge (some of us more than others, MEEEE), hence why I am back on a diet to lose some weight, but if you you do over indulge, just pull it back for the next couple of days and you should be fine.

Dont be afraid to ask for any help, tips, etc, we are all a friendly bunch.

Hello my lovely pal!! I need to get my act together and sort out a maintenance diary.
I'm calorie counting at the moment and it seems to be going ok. Looking forward to sharing maintenance tips. P xx

Well done on your fab results to date. Get your Century Badge up as you deserve it.
Six months is a long stint on TFR so ease yourself back into eating.
I'd watch portion sizes very carefully. I weighed everything for a few weeks until I was happy I could visualise the correct amounts.
No matter what plan you follow to maintain your losses one equation is simple: Calories in must be less than or equal to calories out in order to maintain our losses. Using myfitnesspal to track your cals for a few weeks will also help keep you focussed.
Open your mind to lots of new tasty and healthy choices.
Keeping your diary here regularly updated will also be a great help.
Maintaining your TFR losses can be done
Lots of luck.

Helllooooooo! I am amazed by your losses, you look absolutely bloody flipping fantastic. A completely different person and really beautiful! So a massive well done! Your hard work has definitely paid off. I have just joined this section myself and everyone has been soooo supportive, encouraging and helpful. I couldn't have asked to be made more welcome. It's been great. So number one top tip is to stay on here! It really motivates me to do well and continue eating healthily. And to go to the gym haha.

Following the refeed sheet exactly to the letter really worked for me. Even if I didn't fancy bread, potatoes or fuit I still ate them anyway to ensure I didn't have any nasty surprises or unexpected gains and introduce all the food groups in the correct order. Portion sizes is a must! I'm still weighing everything out and it's working so if you have the time, it's worth doing.

Posting your menus will really help because people comment on them and make suggestions for healthier swaps or notice a lack of something that we need in a healthy balanced diet. There is also so much lovely advice given as I have discovered lately!

Good luck, I am really looking forward to seeing your diary and following your progress. Xx

Well done on such an amazing loss! Everyone has given you really good advice already. We are all here for you!x

WOW!!! What an amazing journey!!! You've done fantastically well you should be REALLY proud of yourself.

As others have said you must follow the refeed plan absolutely to the letter. This is the only way to ensure you don't have a nasty gain immedately after finishing tfr. If you don't feel like finishing any of the meals on refeed - eat the carbs. They're limited anyway and designed to get your matabolism back in track.

Look forward to getting to know you and following your progress :D xx

Welcome and well done on your loss - thats amazing!

How are you getting on?

Thank you all so much for your welcome, all going well so far still finding my feet with this eating malarky but enjoying every minute of it. Sorry i have been a bit absent since my initial post but work has been crazy busy I will have much more time from monday so hope to catch up with you all then, again thank you for taking the time to post, I will be starting a maintenance diary in ernest after the weekend, speak then i hope x

Lilac you look amazing!! Welcome to maintenance, look forward to hearing how you get on xx I always valued the supprt and advice you and Dee gave me in the 100% section so maybe I can return the favour in this part of your journey xx

Back